Address: Sector 16 A, Delhi - 201301
Locality: Sector 9 Noida (Find more Sector 9 Noida schools)
Landmark: Near G.N. Khalsa Middle School
Phone: +91-120-2515141, +91-120-2515155
Apeejay School, Sector- 16 A, Noida, is situated in a sprawling 15-acre campus, in a lush green environment, most conducive for learning.
The school, which started with just 186 students on its rolls, has celebrated 25 glorious years of its inception. Despite its extremely modest beginnings, the school has carved out a niche for itself on the educational scenario with high academic standards and excellence in various co-curricular activities.
* Classification skills
* Conversational skills
* Drawing conclusion
* Identifying patterns
* Motor skills
* Observation and recognition skills
* Observing and relating skills
* Ordering and sequencing
* Social behaviour
* Sorting and classifying
* Thinking skills
* Understanding concepts
* Vocabulary enhancement
* Science Lab
* Mathematics Lab
Teaching Learning Strategies
The school relentlessly strives to uncover the hidden potential in every student & enhances his capabilities by providing opportunities by way of myriad activities & healthy competition in cultural, literary & sports front.
To facilitate better learning through ‘hands on experience’, fully equipped Mathematics, Science & Computer Science Labs are provided.
Child centre approach lays emphasis on discovery method, group learning, project work, surveys, experiments, role play etc.
CAL packages & Audio- Visual Aids are used on regular basis that assist the students to understand the nuances of a lesson through fun- filled interactive & play way methods.
ADMISSION TO NURSERY:
1. Advertisement for the registration to Nursery is published in the leading newspapers like Hindustan Times, Times Of India, in the month of September.
2. Eligibility: Age should be between three and four years as on March 31 of the academic session in which the child seeks admission to class nursery.
3. The candidates along with their parents are called for a school visit to interact with the teachers.
4. Short listed candidates are forwarded to the admission committee. The committee comprises of Principal, Vice-Principal, Incharge Pre-Primary.
Please click on the photo to see a larger version.
Do you have a photo for this school?Upload it now!