Schools in Mumbai > blue bulb

blue bulb,

Address: Roanne Residency, Lourdes Colony Rd, Orlem, Lourde Colony , Malad West, Mumbai, Maharashtra , Mumbai - 400064


English Medium


Because there’s so much to do in Mumbai.
You can jump off a cliff, with a paraglider and a prayer. Spin fire under the stars. Turn clay into butterflies with just your hands. Belly Dance. Play Golf. Shoot a bow and arrow. Go fishing. And a billion and half other crazy things.
And we are here to help you do all of them.
Most of the Blue Bulb experiences are a quick introduction to an activity or an easy way to try something different. All our experiences are in Mumbai or just around the corner, so you can do them in a day. You can just browse through the site and book something you like online.
Blue Bulb experiences also make great gifts. In a recent study, 95% of people polled preferred getting a Blue Bulb Experience instead of handkerchiefs. The other 5% must have had a cold.


  • English Medium
  • Day School
  • Co-ed School

Year Established: 1900


Please click on the photo to see a larger version.

Do you have a photo for this school?

Upload it now!


Ask questions about this school, or share any information:

Thousands of experts Tutors, Trainers & other Professionals are available to answer your questions

Find Home Tutors on UrbanPro

Find Qualified Home Tutors on UrbanPro for School Tuitions in all subjects

Sponsored Ad