Address: 67/1,67/2, Yelenahalli village, SOS Post, Begur Hobli,Off Bannerghatta Road Bangalore -76 Bangalore - 560076
Landmark: Meenakshi temple
With over 55 years of nurturing young minds into successful individuals. Bala Vidya Mandir is renowned for its balanced approach to education. Besides ensuring academic proficiency, the school also works towards proper physical, psychological, social and cultural growth of the students. Students imbibe not only the knowledge reflected in their studies, but also a self confidence that is reflected throughout their lives.
About BVM Global @ Nandiwoods
• Pre KG to 7th Std.
• Co-educational and CBSE syllabus
Special features that your child can look forward to-
• No uniform, no home work & no exams till 5th Std
• Semester system to reduce stress
• Every child on “stage” during school day
• Annual in-house theater production
• Child centric education
• Students experience beyond school activities such as athletics, sports, music, theater, drama, dance, yoga, martial arts, foreign languages and scouting
• Support for differently abled
• Emphasis on creativity and enquiry as part of classroom interaction
Our Infrastructure and Technology
• Wi-Fi enabled learning via laptops, smart board and HDTV
• Well- equipped: Library, Audio Visual room, Math Quest Lab, Science Lab, Computer Lab
• Spacious auditorium and facilities for sports
• Vedic Heritage- part of school curriculum
• Co-existence of Indian culture and modernity
Our Futuristic Endeavors: STEM Education
Your child’s learning doesn’t stop with test books, we at BVM have gone that extra mile and collaborated with international experts to bring an advanced teaching methodology to our school called CSR- Creative Software & Robotics. Science, Technology, Engineering and Maths (STEM) is relevant to every aspect of our lives and the importance of equipping students with these skills during their education is vital.
CSR offers a fun, hands on & practical approach to education while encouraging students to use their imaginations, try out their problem solving skills and work in a team. Students from Classes 4th to 11 will be exposed to various levels of this CSR program and this new approach merges learning with fun.
School days: April to March
School timings: Prekg - 9.30 to 11.30 LKG & UKG- 9.00to 12.00pm, Ist STD VII STD - 9.00 to 3.20pm
Principal: A Jayanthi
Year Established: 2011
Vedic Heritage, Music-Karnatic music, Vocal and instrumental like, Guitar, Flute, Yoga, Sports - volley Ball, indoor games like chess,carrom, Cricket, Every student on stage etc.,
Wifi enabled learning Via Laptop, smart board, and HDTV, Play area for pre kg , Sand pit, and play area for LKG, UKG, Swing, slide, Jungle gym, Aaudio Visual room, well equipped Library, Robotix Lab, Science & Math quest Lab, and playground..
Only school to have Robotix as a part of Curriculum and support for Special children(differently abled).
Pre application form needs to be filled.This is free of cost for I Std to std VII.
Fees: 1.Application fee -200/-, 2.Admission fee-24000/-(one time payment non refundable),3.Tution fee from Prekg to UKG - 36000/- I STD to VII STD - 48000/-(Payable in two instalment), 4.Interest fee refundable deposit -40000/-(one time payment)
Please click on the photo to see a larger version.
Do you have a photo for this school?Upload it now!