Address: #2079, 2nd Main, 3rd Block, 3rd Stage, , HRBR Layout, Kalyan Nagar, Bangalore
Locality: HRBR Layout (Find more HRBR Layout schools)
Phone: 080-25440693 080-25440854
CMR National Public School is one of the better known schools that enjoys Dr.Gopalkrishna’s patronage and protection.
CMR Jnanadhara Trust run it under his guidance. It was started in the year 1993.
The philosophy underlying the school is one of the fusion between “the doing” West and “the thinking” East- a synthesis of the best of both.
Management: CMR Jnanadhara Trust
Year Established: 1900
* 800 Seat auditorium provides facility for assembly, competitions, seminars and cultural programmes.
* The Games and sports like basketball, volleyball, throwball, athletics and indoor games.
* They have only science stream at the Plus II Level. The Children have a choice between Biology and Computers. English, Physics, Maths and Chemistry are compulsory. Computer Education begins in class I.
* The school has a well qualified computer teachers constantly upgrade their skills.
* The Science lab is big and roomy and the students get hands-on experience from class IX onwards. We have a well stacked library and a librarian who is an absoulte whiz at locating facts, figures and books.
* An 800 Seat auditorium provides facility for assembly, competitions, seminars and cultural programmes.
* The Games and sports facilities include those for basketball, volleyball, throwball, athletics and indoor games.
Please click on the photo to see a larger version.
Do you have a photo for this school?Upload it now!
Strength is about 40 students per class. Even if u take admission in LKG, 1st standard admission is considered as new & the fee increase in almost 40 -50% from UKG to 1st standard!! CMR is one of the old school in that area & hence was considered the best. But now there are many school around, of the same standard & the fees is only 1/4 of what CMR take.