Address: Krishna colony, Gurgaon – 122001(Haryana) Gurgaon - 122001
Phone: 124 - 2300220, 2301243
Dev Samaj Vidya Niketan Sr. Sec. School is a Co-educational English Medium Public School which aims at developing the full mental , spiritual , Physical and intellectual potential of each child. We Endeavour to create an environment where children imbibe a fierce zeal for acquiring Knowledge. Education here is not synonymous with textual literacy but is more akin to skill building . We encourage children to experience and enquire. We seek to educate them not only for a sound career but also equip them for life with its complexities and to help them develop into integrated human beings.
Children are motivated to strive for excellence . Efforts are made to enrich and widen the child’s horizon through awareness of the cultural and spiritual heritage of our country . we seek to continuously upgrade and evolve the existing facilities. Today , Dev Samaj , Gurgaon can boast of a well stocked library with a large range of books , art and Craft room , dance and music room , a basket ball court , volley ball court , football ground , water purifying RO treatment plant , 65 KVA Power Back-up and 3 state of art computer labs.
Year Established: 1900
The School at present is divided into two Wings i.e. Junior (U.K.G. to 5th) and Senior (6th to 10+2).
The registration is open to those who want to-
1. Seek admission from the month of December (U.K.G. to IX)
2. After the registration, admission test date is given, so that the applicant may be confirmed for new admission.
1. Admission is open to all the students irrespective of caste and social status but subjects to the availability of seats.
2. The parents\guardians are supposed to produce the date of birth certificate issued by municipal committee/corporation or the previous school attended.
Admission for Kindergarten (Age Group)
U.K.G. - 5 Years
1st - 6 Years
Admission for class class 2nd to 8th
A student seeking admission to any of the above classes will be eligible if He\She
1. Has studied in a recognized\affiliated school.
2. Has passed qualifying exam of previous year.
3. Produces the school leaving Certificate of the previous school.
Admission for class 9th
Admission to class 9th shall be opened to a student who has passed class 8th examination from an institution that is recognized or affiliated to any board of any state or C.B.S.E. New Delhi.
Subjects of studies for Secondary students (IX)
1. Hindi, English & Sanskrit.
3. Science and Technology.
4. Social Science
Please click on the photo to see a larger version.
Do you have a photo for this school?Upload it now!