Address: No.8-14, Chickkawadayarapura , Gunjur Post, Varthur Sarjapur Road, Bangalore - 560087
Locality: Sarjapur Road (Find more Sarjapur Road schools)
Landmark: After Varthur Lake
Phone: +91 80 27822888 +91 7829917657
Greenwood High is a highly-reputed Day cum Residential International School in Bangalore, India established in 2004 offering IB, IGCSE and ICSE curriculum.
We have 3 Pre Schools in Koramangala,Whitefield Main Road & Bannerghatta Road.
We are the only International School in Bangalore to have received the honor of bagging7 National awards and to be ISO 18001:2007 accredited with a "Safety and Health Management Systems Certificate".
Greenwood High stands out with complete nurturing care, emphasising on the all round development of the student. The futuristic curriculum lays equal emphasis on academics and personality development. With over 2700 students Greenwood High not only focuses of educational “best practices”, but also thrives to provide total personality and intellectual development.
School days: Mon - Fri
School timings: 8am - 3.30 pm
Principal: Mr. Aloysius D'Mello
Management: Salarpuria Sattva
Year Established: 2004
THROW BALL COURT
TRACK AND FIELD
WESTERN & INDIAN MUSIC
1. Campus spread over 35 acres
2. Intelligently demarcated into educational, sporting and recreational zones
3. Landscape among the best in schools
4. Big Class rooms with lot of ventilation / light
5. Theatre art room, Sound proof Music room, Art room , Subject Specific room for all subjects in Diploma Programme
6. Only School in in India to have Accredited ISO Health and Safety Certification from Moody’s
7. Build up area of over 400,000 sq feet More than 160 sq feet per student 8. An ISO 9001:2008 certified
9. A student teacher ratio of 11:1
10. Support staff of more than 300 people
11.Five computer labs with LCD monitors
12. All buildings are connected with Wi-Fi
13. Two multimedia rooms with an OHP, television and DVD players
1. Wide range of books across 22,000 book titles
2. Separate research space with computer and internet facilities for teachers
3. Separate block for preschool students Researched Focus E-Learning Program
4. Over 95 Air Conditioned (AC) vehicles of our own
5. Special care taken while appointing the drivers.
6. Daily Alcohol Test for all drivers
7. The buses equipped with safety equipment and a first-aid kit
8. GPS equipped and Speed Governance is installed in all the buses
9. Security guards along with patrolling guards and supervisors on duty 24/7
10. CCTV cameras installed all across the campus
11. Only School in in India to have Accredited ISO Health and Safety Certification from Moody’s
GWH interacts with the child in combination with a written exercise .This help them understanding the child's readiness for the class to which you have applied.
Fees: on request
Please click on the photo to see a larger version.
Do you have a photo for this school?Upload it now!
Good to see Mr. A.P.J Abdul Kalam sir was planting a tree.- by Azher on Apr 23, 2014
Nice Infrastructure and good to see the environment of the School- by Ghanshyam on Dec 26, 2014
Hi, My kid studied in Greenwood High International School
in Bangalore and I am quite impressed with the technique of imparting knowledge to the students. I can easily witness the educational growth in my child. My child is not only focusing on education but an overall development which is what a parent wants.