Address: Saifee Park, , Church Road, Marol, Mumbai - 400059
Locality: Andheri East (Find more Andheri East schools)
Phone: 022 - 28323238 022 - 65181613
Hasanat High School is a home away from home for the students. The school believes in an informal approach that is non-authoritarian.
School days: Monday to Friday & Alternate Saturdays
School timings: Nursey to Senior KG: Morning Shift- 9.00 am to 12.00 noon; Afternoon Shift- 1 p.m. to 4 p.m.; Class I to X : 7.55 am to 2.05 pm (Monday to Friday) & 7.55 am to 12.35 pm (Saturdays)
Year Established: 1978
- Sports & Games: Basket Ball, Football, Throw Ball, Table Tennis, Gymnastics, Athletics,
- School Band
- Robotics Club
- Art Club for painting & Drawing
- Mathematics through Abacus
- Classroom : Each classroom is hexagonal in shape with large windows to permit adequate natural light into the classroom. The school was designed keeping in perspective around 70 sq.feet of floor space per child to permit flexibility and movement within the school as per International standards.
- Laboratories : Science Labs, Computer Labs
- Sports & Games : Basket Ball Court, Football Ground, Throw Ball Field
- Green Environment - House terrace gardens on every floor,
The academic year begins in March. Up to Standard IV, there are no examinations. There is a continuous evaluation system. A comprehensive report is prepared on the child's learning skills in various fields like numerical, verbal and conceptual skills.
Detailed personal discussions with parents are held regularly for all classes. Std V is treated as a transition class for a move over from the continuous evaluation pattern to the more formal examination system and therefore, has two examinations – mid term and final. All other classes have one unit test and one examination per term.
1. The school’s academic year is divided into two terms. Each term has one unit test and one examination - two unit tests and two examinations per year.
2. Open House is held at the end of each term wherein teachers handover the detailed progress report of their wards to the parents.
The school is open to all who have, or wish to have, academic excellence and all-round development. All nationalities and cultures are welcome.
Registration form can be obtained on payment of Rs.200/- from the school office. It can be downloaded from the Website and duly filled form can be Submitted on Payment of Rs. 200/- Registration forms for the admission of the brothers and sisters of the students studying in the school are issued around the third week of November. For others, the forms are issued in the third week of December.
Registration will be followed by a written assessment for student seeking admission directly to the primary and secondary.
An interview with the parents will follow after the completion of assessment.
Please click on the photo to see a larger version.
Do you have a photo for this school?Upload it now!