Address: #303, AALTO'S A & M Trade Centre , Himayath Nagar, Hyderabad - 500029
Locality: Himayatnagar (Find more Himayatnagar schools)
Landmark: Opposite Minerava Coffee Shop
Phone: +91-40-66737373 +91-9989737373
HPS strongly believes that, in each & every child lies a genius whose versatility is waiting to be unleashed. Every child is gifted with an innate aptitude towards a chosen area, which needs to be identified, addressed, nurtured, groomed and harnessed. The school rightly adapts the Play Way method of Education to enrich, enlighten & empower children with knowledge on all contemporary fronts. The ultimate aim of HPS is to mould today's young generation into responsible & successful denizens of tomorrow with all round accomplishments to their credit. The institution aims to set a brand new trend in grooming tender minds to tackle the tough challenges posed by an increasingly tentative tomorrow. HPS, an academic institution with a global perspective is all set to positively impact the way primary education is imparted. The academic hub adopts unique, student friendly teaching methodologies to facilitate interactive learning that's vital in broadening the children's knowledge horizons on various fronts and enriching their intellect spectrum.
HPS is a unit of Hyderabad Public Play School Pvt.Ltd.
School days: Monday - Friday
School timings: 9:00 am - 12:00 pm
* Physiological & Social Development
* Communication Skills
* Numerical Ability
* General Knowledge
* Drills & Physical Exercises
* Preprimary Education
A whole new approach
HPS takes great pride in adapting a whole new approach in shaping up tomorrow’s denizens with a sense of responsibility & accountability :
* Adapting modern teaching methods to impart education & all-round development
* Special emphasis on inculcating traditional values
* Acclaimed Play Way system of Education with stress on Interactive learning
* Limited class strength to facilitate personal attention
* Provision of learning material & aids pertaining to the highest order
* Conducting special visits and tours to expose the children to unknown yet invaluable experiences
* Imbibing a sense of discipline & responsibility in every child through gentle yet firm methodologies
Please click on the photo to see a larger version.
Do you have a photo for this school?Upload it now!