Address: 576, , Bhukum,Tal. Mulshi,, Pune - 411042
Locality: Mulshi (Find more Mulshi schools)
Phone: +91-20-3917 2000 +91-20-3917 2205 / 206
With facilities that support excellence in all areas, Indus International School is among the best-equipped schools in India. The infrastructure has been suitably planned to accommodate learning, leadership development and an international curriculum.
Principal: Mr. Shouquot Hussain
- Yoga classes for all students.
- 6-lane athletic track for jogging and running.
- Riding club
- Volleyball and Throw ball
- Table tennis
- Tennis and Squash
Spread across a sprawling 40-acre layout, the Indus International School houses four academic blocks, a large integrated sports complex, a state-of-the-art resource centre, modern labs, two libraries, and a Wi-fi enabled campus.
Separate boys and girls residential facilities based on the 'house' concept, each is under the close supervision of an experienced houseparent. Every living room module is based on semi-independent cabins.
• State-of-the-art laboratories in Biology, Chemistry, Geography, Mathematics and Physics
• Music rooms
• Art room
• Dance rooms
• Swimming pool
• Yoga classes
• 8-lane athletic track
• Grassed football field
• Hockey field
• Riding club
• Basketball courts
• Volleyball and Throw ball courts
• Table tennis
• Tennis and Squash courts
• Vegetarian and non-vegetarian kitchens
Admissions to Indus International School are subject to vacancies in the respective grades and based on a written test.
- Admission tests for Grade 6 and above are held on all working days. The outcome of the tests is usually announced on a working day within a week.
- Students for Grade 6 and above are assessed in English, Math and Science subjects (age and grade appropriate). Those seeking admission to the pimary years are interviewed by the grade teacher to ascertain their readiness for a particular grade.
- The tests are set on an age appropriate, international curricula.
The Registration Form, duly filled, may be submitted with Rs. 10,000/- in cash or Demand Draft, drawn in favour of "Aquarius Educational Academy Pvt Ltd.", prior to taking the admission test.
Process for Admission
- The Registration Form must be accompanied by reports of scholastic achievement from the previous school for at least two years and eight passport size photographs.
A certification of good conduct should be provided from the last school attended, if there is no transfer certificate.
- The Registration forms must be mailed to:
- The Admissions Officer,
INDUS INTERNATIONAL SCHOOL
191, Mouje Bhukum, Tal. Mulshi, District: Pune 411 042.
- Final admission of student after due process will be communicated to parents/guardians. On receipt of confirmation, annual fees must be paid in full by the due date. Joining instruction will be given to the student at this point.
Fees: Please contact Admissions Office (Ms.Anushya Iyer #99700-64282) for information.
Please click on the photo to see a larger version.
Do you have a photo for this school?Upload it now!
It used ti be a nice school until the princal left. Now it has gone down hill and not an IB school anymore. They tricked us in paying and changed from IB to IGSE. Lots of teachers are leaving. Don't be fooled buy the loving building.............- by deee on Apr 22, 2011
Previously I was studying in a school in Delhi but with my dad’s transfer, we shifted to Pune where my parents got me admitted at IISP. I was very nervous and not ready for this new change but now within 6 months I have well adjusted into the school system. I love my school and the curriculum, sports excites me the most though. I think shifting to Pune was the best decision taken by my parents.- by Aina on Nov 03, 2017
At Indus every festival most important to the students countries are celebrated. This way they learn mutual respect for each other and how the ethos of all this culture teaches us something. Every event is documented and the teachers discuss its importance with the students. Truly international school. I am happy to have chosen the best international school in Pune.- by AKundala on Nov 27, 2017