Address: Ordnance Factory , Dehu Road, Pune - 412101
Locality: Dehu Road (Find more Dehu Road schools)
Phone: 020 – 27671301
Kendriya Vidyalaya No. 2, Ordnance Factory, Dehu Road nestled snugly on the foot of a hill surrounded by lush greenery, situated in the lap of nature - away from the madding crowd, provides the right ambience for the teaching - learning process.
The school aims to provide excellent opportunities for the academic development of the child. The curriculum is framed to ensure that the student learns to use the resources of his mind effectively.
School timings: 8:00 am to 2:10 pm
Year Established: 1985
- Drawing & Painting
- Games & Sports: Sports activities like Hockey, Chess, Volleyball, Kabaddi, Kho-Kho, Artificial Wall Climbing, Skating, Table Tennis, Gymnastics and Athletics.
- Fine Arts: Teach the students here various hand-crafted things like Decorative Arts (Candle Making, Ceramics, Flower Pots etc.). Painting (on canvas and glass), Puppet making and making of face masks.
- Scouts & Guides
- Adventure Activities: Trekking, Para-sailing and Artificial Rock Climbing.
- Educational Excursions: Organize tours to place of educational and historical importance.
- Laboratories: Physics, chemistry, Biology & junior Science labs
- Computer Laboratory
- Mathematics Laboratory
- Resource Department: The department contains an Over Head Projector, Tape-recorder, Video Cassette, Computer and innumerable teaching aids pertaining to all subjects, class wise.
- Class Room: Bright, airy and well-ventilated with best quality furniture and electric fittings. The furniture for tiny tots is attractive and colorful.
Admissions in Kendriya Vidyalayas are given to the wards of the -
1. Central Government Employees - both transferable and non-transferable.
2.. Autonomous Bodies/Public Sector undertakings.
Eligible Age For Admission
1. A child must be at least 5 years old on 30th September in the academic year in which admission is being sought in class I. For subsequent classes, the eligible age would be reckoned again with reference to 1 st of april with a proportionate increase over 5 years.
2. An upper age limit of admission is fixed as the minimum admission to Class I.
Method Of Admission
No admission test would be conducted for admission to Class I.
All applications received would be divided into the seven categories in order of priority as laid down in priority to the extent vacancies are available.
1. 15% seats for Scheduled Caste and 7 1/2% for Scheduled Tribe.
2. 3% seats reserved for Handicapped Children.
Procedure For Admission
1. The schedule of registration selection and declaration of the name of the children being granted admission would be notified in advance by the Principal of the KV concerned.
2. Registration forms would be made available by the Principal on payment of Rs.100/-
3. Registration Form, complete in all respect and accompanied by all required documents must be submitted to the Vidyalaya with the prescribed date
Please click on the photo to see a larger version.
Do you have a photo for this school?Upload it now!