Address: 18, , Hill Side, Karvenagar, Pune - 411052
Locality: Karve Nagar (Find more Karve Nagar schools)
Landmark: Near Vanadevi Temple
Phone: 7798982010 7798982020
Millennium National School has been conceived with the sole purpose of providing effective solutions to your child’s school related issues, and with a conviction of making well-accomplished, responsible and all-rounded personalities of the future.
School days: Mon-Fri
School timings: Please see http://myshala.com/schooltimings
Principal: Mrs. Smita Deshpande
Management: Dr. Phatak
Year Established: 2000
* 1st and 2nd standard children learn yoga, karate and cycling.
* 3rd standard children learn swimming, gymnastics and kho kho.
* 4th standard students learn mallakhamb.
* Children of the 5th play badminton, basketball and carom.
* In 6th they learn athletics, gymnastics and chess.
* 7th standard students learn table tennis, volleyball and aerobics.
* In the 8th the children choose one of these activities and pursue it for the next two years. Since they have had fair exposure to each activity, they can make a sensible choice.
See http://blogs.myshala.com for regular updates about the school.
To secure admission for your child, these are the steps you need to follow. Even parents with siblings in the school will have to follow the same process.
1. Make sure your child fulfils the age requirement.
2. Inquire about admission forms in the school.
3. Submit the completed short admission form in the school office as soon as possible. You will be given a password and instructions on how to fill in the electronic form.
4. Using the form number and password, fill in the electronic form on the website. You will receive an email confirming that your form has been submitted.
5. Date and time of the admissions meeting shall be conveyed to you through email. Meetings will be held on Saturdays and Sundays only and will go on only as long as seats are available. If you have filled out the form and haven't received an email, contact us.
6. The selected students will be notified by e-mail, by Tuesday following the weekend meetings. Parents will have to pay the whole annual fees by Friday of the same week, or else will have to forfeit the admission.
7. Further instructions will be given in the meeting.
For more information see:
Fees: Please see http://myshala.com/fees for fees details.
Please click on the photo to see a larger version.
Do you have a photo for this school?Upload it now!
I am interested in teaching music as my career and qualification is in th e Music.- by Prachi Narkar on Jun 13, 2013