Thousands of experts Tutors, Trainers & other Professionals are available to answer your questions
ASK A PRO ASK
You can add upto 6 Images
Ramkrishna Pal 04/02/2013
So does this mean NPS will start shortlisting all the students application after the RTE application for submission deadline. Does anybody has information if NPS has started calling any of the parents. This is a huge suspense NPS is creating.
Ideally not - but may be NPS wants to wait. As of today 25% is reserved for RTE, which means they can declare for the other 75% right away. Anyways, as of today, they haven't started the process of calling.
Hi, Today I spoke to NPS Koramangala and Indiranagar. They have not yet started calling addmission for 2013-14 (Mont, LKS and other classes). As off now they are sorting out underpriviledge and RTE cases. Most like they will start from Mid of Feb.
Dipanjan Das 01/02/2013
Has anyone got any call from NPS Indiranagar for Montessori/Playgroup for the 2013-14 session? I received a call from an unknown number and when I'm calling back there's no response. I tried reaching their board numbers but I'm not getting any response.
did any one recive call for LKG admissions?
Thanks RayS. Could you pleas keep me posed if you hear from NPS. You can email me at firstname.lastname@example.org. Thanks
Could anyone please let us know the admission process for NS - 1st standard
Could anyone please let us know the admission process for NPS - 1st standard ..
Ayesha , could you please share your email address to my email :email@example.com . My daughter too studies in NCFE early foundation
Hey anyone got cal from NPS? . If yes, Kindy share.
Sanjib pandey 29/01/2013
Admission fee and criteria a for admission in Play Group
Madhuri Kulkarni 28/01/2013
Hello Asha, Could you share the Admission form event o me. my email ID is firstname.lastname@example.org. Regards Madhuri
SYED FARHAN YOUSUF 27/01/2013
Admission fee and criteria along with boarding charges for admission in class 11th for CBSE Student Thanx
Hello Asha, Can you please share the admission form. My email ID is http://email@example.com Thanks and Regards, Arpana.
I visited the school today and was informed by the reception that they will start calling parents next week or 1st week of February. The screening will be done by the Director himself. However she also mentioned that most seats might be filled with Siblings and Alumini quota this year for Montessori(total 30 seats)
Hi... I need the qn details they ask for grade 1 NPS during written test admission. PLS need a reply to my email id soon. pls do help us.
Hi Manikandan/Asha/Srini, Are they still accepting applications for admission?
Hi asha/Srini Can you please send me the soft copy of application if you don't mind to http://firstname.lastname@example.org
Hi Srinivasulu, I have the softcopy of the admission form. If you give me the email id then I can send it to you.
Hi Asha, please send the addmission form to http://email@example.com Thank you very much for your help
please teelll me when is the last dday to drop the forms for 11 admission 2013-14?
does any has NPS Indiaranagar addmission application form spare? or xerox copy? please help, i need to resubmit the form. call me on my number 9 5 3 5 9 9 8 8 8 6
Just called up the school office and they said the call swill be made either by end of this month or FEB first week
I am a Student
I am a Tutor I run an Institute
Please enter your full name.
Please enter institute name.
Please enter your email address.
Please enter a valid phone number.
Please enter a pincode or area name.
Enter your City.
Please select your gender.
sign in with facebook
Already have an account?