Address: 3rd Cross, Kalki Nagar , Velachery, Chennai - 600042
Locality: Velacheri (Find more Velacheri schools)
Landmark: Near AG's Colony
• Located on one acre in a fast-developing area, the school serves children by providing an environment carefully prepared for children. The infrastructural facilities include
• Built up area of over 30,000 square feet housing spacious hexagonal classrooms built to precise specifications
• Three Montessori environments and primary classes from Stds I to X
• Scientifically-designed material and learning tools
• A well-stocked library, computer and science Labs
• Spacious outer area providing for games and outdoor activities
• A reliable van service covering most areas of south Chennai
Please click on the photo to see a larger version.
Do you have a photo for this school?Upload it now!
Very good school. Teachers are friendly and kind to the children. Children long to go to school. My child has been with the school for 11 years now, starting from Montessori I.- by K S Venkateswaran on Feb 06, 2013
If someone wants to find what commercialization of education means in India, welcome to Navadisha. When I was searching for a good school a year ago, I was referred by one of my neighbor of this school. Having my child studied in US it was not difficult for me to get an invite from this school (You get priority in admission if your kid studied in US). I visited the school with my kid. The location is deep inside Velachery with 'n' number of roads and turns. Buildings are moderate and the school seems to have only basic facilities. After waiting for half hour finally one lady came and introduced as admissions co-ordinators. After talking to her briefly, I sensed that the school is not worth referring to anyone. The management simply banking on ICSE curriculum to make big bucks. The management doesn't charge you capitation fee but you have to pay Rs. 40-50 K as onetime 'registration fee' to get your child admitted (Trust me I spent not more than $125 in US for my child for all of 5 years for their education). The English language of the staff sucks big time. After talking to them for sometime, I left the school probably never to return again. It seems many schools create an artificial hype about themselves in public forums added by desi parents, who get carried away by fancy names. I haven't seen the coaching aspect but I am not too positive about it either, after seeing the standard of few staff. The school management claims they do things very differently from other CBSE schools.- by Deepti on Mar 26, 2014
My daughter is 2 and a half years old and is put in Navadisha.
I am happy with the school as she enjoys the environment and never fusses or cries when she starts to school. So I think they provide what is required for the children . If someone wants to know what is required for children you need to know about Montessori philosophy.