Address: 62 BTR Gardens, Kudlu Main Road , Off Hosur Raod, Bangalore, 560068 , Bangalore - 560068
Phone: 9620835796 , 9632248298 080-41100264
Here at 'NBPE' we are following amalgamation of several methodologies, seeing the best interest of child.
1. Howard gardener's theory of multiple intelligence. As per Howard gardeners multiple intelligence theory we @ NBPE constantly work on below mentioned all the 9 intelligence:-
Linguistic Intelligence- Dramatic Play, Elocution, stage shows.
Mathematical and Logical Intelligence- Science experiments, Science light box , Puzzles, Shape sorter, cooking, gardening.
Visual and Spatial Intelligence- Cutting, Lacing and Scissoring
Bodily-Kinesthetic Intelligence- Jump and round play, music and movement, sand and water play, obstacle race.
Musical Intelligence-Interactive charts, sound cylinders, musical instruments & songs.
Interpersonal Intelligence- Lego & Blocks for constructive group play, clean up time.
Interpersonal Intelligence- Drama time, Morning Message, Reverence.
Spiritual- Caring for Environment, Sharing.
Naturalist- Gardening, uses of water, no circus/zoo - safari's instead
2. Montessori method - We at NBPE truly believe to give our little genius enough independence to choose their daily activity, meanwhile we as a mentor will keep a close watch and correct them where ever needed. It improves the cognitive (the process of knowing, thinking, learning and judging) skill.
3. Theme based theory - Our entire session is divided in to 10 monthly themes. Our entire month curriculum will be based on these monthly themes. This is a beautiful approach to towards effective teaching. For example our June month theme would be 'All about me'.
4. Reggio emila approach - we believe that every corner of the school must teach our children something new, as it is their 3rd teacher beside parents and mentor. Hence at NBPE we have introduced eight innovative corners for children's to explore and learn while playing. All our activity rooms are having some or the other information to project.
5. Play way method - Last but the most child friendly and widely used approach is play way method. As per this approach we teach all our young ones through play. The underwritten quote will explain everything.'FOR CHILDREN THEIR PLAY IS THEIR WORK AND THEY STILL ENJOY IT.'
Year Established: 1900
Please click on the photo to see a larger version.
Do you have a photo for this school?Upload it now!