Address: Baner – Mhalunge Road, , Baner, Pune - 411045
Locality: Baner (Find more Baner schools)
Phone: +91-20-65007681 +91-20-66202702
The Orchid School located at Baner, Pune was started by Pradnya Niketan Education Society. P.N.E.S has been formed by a group of committed educationists.
The Orchid School believe in teaching children the skills for adapting to and working with challenging situations. We teach children how to learn, trying to create a community of life long learners, able to adapt to any situation locally or globally.
School timings: For Nursery, LKG & UKG - 8.30am to 12 noon (5 days a week); For Std1 to Std4 - 8.30am to 3.15pm (5 days a week); For Std5 to Std8 - 8.30am to 3.15pm(Mon to Fri) [Saturday 9am to 1pm]
Principal: SHILPA SOLANKI
Spacious well designed classrooms
• Open air theatre
• Multipurpose hall
• Junior and Senior Computer lab
• Language labs
• Math and Concept lab
• Science labs
• Art-centre(performing and visual art centre)
• Class/Central library
• Audio-visual equipped conference room
• Play ground for outdoor sports
• Child-care support for staff children
• There will be no entrance test for children applying for kindergarten.
• Standard 1 children will undergo an oral reading comprehension test.
• For Std.II onwards -Written Entrance Test based on Maths and English.
• STD V onwards written test on Maths, English and Hindi.
• The child must get minimum passing marks to obtain admission in the class for which application is made.
• If the child fails to clear the entrance test (due to fear, phobia or known trauma of previous school experience), the child may be evaluated
on one to one basis to see his / her readiness for the class and decision made accordingly.
• The school managing committee’s decision is final in this regard.
Documents For Admission
• Original Birth Certificate or duly attested copy if copies of originals not available.
• School Leaving Certificate (Std 1 onwards if coming from another school)
• Report Card from previous school (Std 1 onwards if coming from another school)
• Medical certificate (if any)
• Aptitude/ I.Q./ Psychological testing (if any)
Please click on the photo to see a larger version.
Do you have a photo for this school?Upload it now!